HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THE FORUM BACK TO NORMAL ~Crazy
Merry Christmas, fags
TAJA
"Miles is a sexy beast" said Crazy earlier today
Zev is a pretty cool dude
wow i have not updated this in a long time

Share | 

Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delta
Humanity's Last Hope
Humanity's Last Hope

PostSubject: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 pm

They forgot to remove me.

All admins have been removed besides Crazy, Chainchao, and myself. BMATF was the cause.

It's over now.

Last edited by Delta on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robochao
Bumble Bee Magnet!

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 am

So BMATF used his permissions bascially to come and rape the forum and removing all of us from the mod gategory would have made it impossible to clean up. Him destroying our mod priveldges would destroy the purpose of the forum and we would just go make a new one anyway. Us cleaning up their mess is just more payback to say the least.

What a bunch of shit over some shit. It's a crappy freeforum anyway. No money or valuable time was put into it. This is very trifilent.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Humanity's Last Hope
Humanity's Last Hope

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm

I'd rather we keep this than they turn it into a hellhole. They'd use this against us you realize. The fact that I've recovered it doesn't only get us the forum back, it shows that we beat them.

Also DXman was online at this forum during the raid. I don't know if he was on their side, but I'm not adding any admins anymore. He could get a mod position back if he wasn't involved in the raid.

BMATF will end up coming back to Crazy at some point though. You realize this isn't the first time he's "betrayed" him. Dunno if Crazy will welcome him back with open arms though.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Humanity's Last Hope
Humanity's Last Hope

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 pm

UPDATE: I decided to read the administrative logs tonight. As it turns out, my removal of DXman was justified. BMATF was demoted long before the raid. Since DXman became admin, he re-added BMATF to the admins list, which caused the entire raid. BMATF did the rest of the admin adding and the removal of Crazy.

Last edited by Delta on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrazyS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 am

I hardly believe BMATF will come back, due to him being apart of that group and kissing up to them every day of his life now

and especially after he said
Quote :
...and in the end, I actually hate him. And I never hated anyone. But I hate him so much. I can't even express how much I hate him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://crazy2ndsforum.forumotion.com
Delta
Humanity's Last Hope
Humanity's Last Hope

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

He's just being melodramatic as usual.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Humanity's Last Hope
Humanity's Last Hope

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 pm

UPDATE: The assault was purely BMATF. Although DXman may or may not have been involved in this by re-adding BMATF, I hold nothing against him. DXman shall regain moderator position and all powers thereof. Admin positions shall remain locked indefinitely.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Fiddle411
The Purple Princess

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:36 am

and I still retrain my sexy purple name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)   

Back to top Go down

Regarding the newest happenings. (Perpetrator was BMATF)
Page 1 of 1