HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THE FORUM BACK TO NORMAL ~Crazy
Merry Christmas, fags
TAJA
"Miles is a sexy beast" said Crazy earlier today
Zev is a pretty cool dude
wow i have not updated this in a long time

Share | 

Wonder Everybody (An idea I had for months)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psygnos D.

PostSubject: Wonder Everybody (An idea I had for months)   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm

This was a little idea for a show I thought up of months ago. It centers around Alex Kidd and everybody who starred in the Wonder Boy/Monster World games, two series which originally were to compete with the Super Mario Brothers series, but failed. While it cycles around the cast of the latter game series, it cycles mostly around Alex Kidd, who hates that he was dumped by Sega and also hates Sonic just because he replaced his role as a mascot. The show draws inspiration from The Simpsons, Futurama, and Space Ghost Coast to Coast, an example of a successful show that used existing characters with the permission of their owners (Hanna-Barbara). Like the former two, especially Futurama, the episodes starts off as some mundane events which later turns to some crazy adventures around Planet Aries.

Here's a preview of the draft for its pilot:
Quote :
Alex Kidd:
My name is Alex Kidd, and this is my life. I don't like as much as I did when I was Sega's mascot. They said my world is my pearl and I was dealing a healthy competition with Mario, but it all had to change in the mean time.

Interviewer:
So what happened?

Alex Kidd:
I was enjoying the success and popularity of Alex Kidd in Miracle World when their Master System came out, but there was not a game that was as much of a sensation since. The Master System was not as popular as Nintendo's own Entertainment System, and I don't understand why it wasn't, well to me at least. I was not able to compete with Mario, so Sega dumped out.

Interviewer:
So, how do you feel about Sega's current mascot, Sonic the Hedgehog?

Alex Kidd:
I hate him. I hate him so much. I hate him because he stole my spotlight. After the sequel to Miracle World as "Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle", Sega slapped me on another game, but like that decieving crapola Alex Kidd in High-Tech World, it was not an original game. Slapped me on a Shinobi clone and stamped it as a parody, which it was. And then after that, Sega told me that they would no longer be serving me. What they've done was create a whole new character, and named him "Sonic". I met him since Sega debuted the first game in the series in 1991. He gave me a smug smile, and I walked away with a frown. I hated him already that day.

Interviewer:
I remember your High-Tech World installment. I as a kid was pretty disapointed. How did you feel about that game?

Alex Kidd:
I was extremely disapointed myself, and that game was the first hint that Sega was going to depreciate my image. I found it too late that it was originally an license to the animated series of the Manga Anmitsu Hime, and it had nothing to do with me fighting in some "High-Tech World". The High-Tech World may have been the arcade room I went to in enough time before it closed where I played Outrun in. You should have seen how angry I was when I saw the finished results. They stamped in a game which really had nothing to do with the title.

Interviewer:
What did you thought of Sega after that title?

Alex Kidd:
I tried to lift my hopes up that there would be another title as good as the first. The year was 1988 and the Sega company have said they will release a real sequel to my first game. Those words made my day and I was delighted to hear that they're going to make another wonderful game, but since the Mega Drive, or Genesis, was just out they've kinda rushed it so it was a little disapointing for me in the end. What crushed the most was when Sega finally decided to drop me after Shinobi World and again... Sonic replaced me. I just can't say that without feeling angry. I just cannot get over it. Since then I never wanted to talk to Sega again, even when the time finally came where they wanted to use me as a cameo in Shenmue, and they used me as a character in Segagaga. Since Segagaga, I thought that the best of days have returned for me, but that would end not only for me in such short time, but Sega also finally stopped producing the Dreamcast, and surrendered in the home console business. Since then, they've first decided to finally end the fued with Nintendo and publish their games on their Gamecube, then they would later end their fued with Sony and publish titles on the Playstation 2, and at the same time make an agreement with Microsoft for their Xbox. Since I can't trust Sega anyway, I didn't expect another comeback until some average sports games like Sega Superstars Tennis and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. If there were a few things I've liked about being in those games, that would be seeing Sonic and his friends feel crushed when I beat them, but even that got boring. All I know is that they're not going to star me in another game ever again, so they should get nothing in return from me.

Interviewer:
And what do you too think of Mario?

Alex Kidd:
I never liked him either. Mario and I were supposed to be rivals in the first place, and I always thought he and his brother were obnoxious. I would never come to see a day where Sonic and him would even act like they're friends until the day Sonic as he usually hassles and taunts me over the phone told me he's finally making his star in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. After that, he also told me how slammed he feels that he was placed near the very end of its single-player campaign Subspace Emissary and gave Nintendo a "Flicky" and even chanted profane insults towards them. Oh, I do not like both Mario and Sonic very much.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Wonder Everybody (An idea I had for months)
Page 1 of 1