Mechanical Uncle Andross Act 2 Setsuo Yamamoto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT SAYS NOT TO LEAVE YOUR SOCKS AT THE DINNER TABLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THE FORUM BACK TO NORMAL ~Crazy
Merry Christmas, fags
TAJA
"Miles is a sexy beast" said Crazy earlier today
Zev is a pretty cool dude
wow i have not updated this in a long time

My constructed languages and alphabets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psygnos D.

Psygnos D.

My constructed languages and alphabets Empty
PostSubject: My constructed languages and alphabets   My constructed languages and alphabets Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forum or not, but I don't care.

• Balongi (pronounced "bal-lun-guy")

Haven't written much on this language that I feel like sharing yet. Has it's own alphabet, but haven't written them out yet.

• Koopaak

Not much either. I'm still working on it's alphabet

• Girataans

A few available phrases for now.

Quote :
Girtaans: "Ţyš·̇or d'jàa·̑gú ·̆gâw? Na'què-d'jàa·̑gú ·̆gâw ki'·̄ryà"

English: "Who are you? (And) are you lost?"

Written in Unown writing with special markings. A group of Pokémon races speak this language. Also notice that it's named after one of the legendaries "Giratana".

Contains a few click consonants. Four, being "·̆ ", "·̑ ", "·̄ ", and "·̇ ". First Lateral, second Alveolar, third Palatal, lastly forth Dental.

Another language, "Rayquazi" is similar in a way, yet much different.

The alphabet for special letters is yet to be finished to show a proper example.

• Knutos

Not much phrases available other than names. The alphabet is known as "Qa'ngtu", and is written in vowels with consonants placed aside them in an order.

My constructed languages and alphabets 15av6o

Bonaseqa, like Rayquazi to Girataans, is a similar (in a way) language to Knutos, though is much different.

Here's some names written in that language.

My constructed languages and alphabets 2da0n50

First is "Qa'ngtu", second is "Knutos", third is "Sānec Thes" (Sonic), forth is "Myiles Proshra" (Tails), and fifth is "Ēmy Roqesa" (Amy).

As for the Qa'ngtu alphabet alone; "ā" = "aa", "ä" = "ae", "ë" = stronger "a" (same as a "schwa"), "ï"= "ui", "ö" = "oe", "ü" = "ue", and "ø" = "ou".

• th'N̩aKh̍at

Like all the other languages, I haven't really got to writing much phrases, but there are some names in th'N̩aKh̍at.

The individual alphabet is also named th'N̩aKh̍at. Here's a table of letters;

My constructed languages and alphabets 20uqqa9

The capitals and lower cases are randomly arranged since the capital letters are pronounced louder than the lower cases. There are also softening and hardening of letters. The higher vertical lines (above letters) soften letters, and the lower vertical lines (below letter) hardens them.

Here's some names in th'N̩aKh̍at;

My constructed languages and alphabets Nn0ca0

First "th'N̩aKh̍at", second "Th'Qa̩pa̍N" (Their home planet), third "Ta'P̩la̍Qlom", forth and last "Sha'Kz".

That's pretty much all for now. I may show you more some time or update them.

Last edited by Psygnos D. on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrazyS
Admin
CrazyS

PostSubject: Re: My constructed languages and alphabets   My constructed languages and alphabets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 am

Very interesting

I really like the letters of those languages
Back to top Go down
https://crazy2ndsforum.forumotion.com
Zevifa

Zevifa

PostSubject: Re: My constructed languages and alphabets   My constructed languages and alphabets Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm

It seems I'm not the only one who likes creating new languages.

I'd love to do it more often if it wasn't that I'm too perfectionist when it comes to it. I always like to do all of these symbols and letters, and making up words and all that, only to find out I still have to think of grammar rules, their phonology, their synthax, and how it has evolved. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy that, though, but I don't tend to have a lot of time to work on them, and I keep forgetting on them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zevifa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My constructed languages and alphabets   My constructed languages and alphabets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My constructed languages and alphabets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mechanical Uncle Andross Act 2 Setsuo Yamamoto :: Media and the Arts :: Reading and Literature-
Jump to: